We’re Perth Skip Bin Specialists and serve the entire metro area north past Joondalup and South to Mandurah.
Whether you’re a routine home renovator or a seasonal spring cleaner, as a resident living or working in the City of Fremantle, you’ll need a way to easily and efficiently dispose of your waste. If you’ve got rubbish that won’t fit into your regular household bin and you’re tired of secretly using your neighbour’s wheelie bin, then it’s time you called Just Skips. Reliable and affordable skip bin hire is what we do best!
Skip Bins in Perth – dispose of your waste the right way!
By hiring one of our skip bins, not only are you doing right by the environment, but you’ll also save yourself a lot of time and money. Why? Because strict regulations on waste collection, put in place by councils all across the metro area, has meant that rubbish cannot be left on your verge or outside of your green bin unless it’s your street’s curb side collection period. Penalties apply for non-compliance which can end up costing you or your business up to $125,000!
Our skip bins make waste disposal easy! Our bins are available in a wide range of sizes to suit all kinds of projects and are conveniently delivered and picked up from your house or workplace. Unlike other waste removal businesses, we pride ourselves on being flexible and reliable. We understand that projects can take longer than expected and can produce more waste than anticipated, which is why we give our clients the option to upgrade their bin size or extend their skip hire period.
What can go in our bins?
For all hazardous and toxic materials such as asbestos, paint, tires and oil or gas bottles, please contact our team today. We can discuss the best method for your disposal and arrange an alternative bin if necessary. Our skip bins accept a wide range of waste products including:
- General waste – general rubbish, paper, plastic
- Household waste – cardboard, furniture
- Construction waste – aluminum, asphalt/bitumen, bricks, concrete, fences, roof tiles, rubble, scrap metal, timber
- Garden waste – bales, compost, mulches, soil, trees
Skip Bin Sizes
We have the following skip bin sizes available for residential and commercial sites across the entire Perth Metro area:
● 2m3: This smaller skip is suitable for small cleanups such as minor home renovations or yard work. The capacity is equivalent to two standard box trailers.
● 3m3: This skip bin size is capable of holding approximately three trailer loads and is ideal for general waste from worksites.
● 4m3: Capable of holding four trailer loads, this skip bin size is better suited for larger types of cleanups such as for commercial projects.
● 6m3: Need to remove more rubbish? Then we recommend getting a larger size. This one is able to hold approximately six trailer loads.
● 10m3: This is the largest skip bin size we have available and is ideal for larger scale cleanups on commercial or industrial sites.
Call Us on (08) 9295 6677 or Request a Quote Online
Call us on 08 9295 6677 or use our submit a quote request online using the form below – we get back to most online enquiries in 1 business day or less.