Are you sick and tired of waiting for the council to pick up the excess waste and rubbish sitting on your verge? Do you have more than 6m3 of rubbish or need to dispose of garden waste? Unfortunately, if any of these apply to you then you could be waiting a long time before your waste is disposed of correctly. If you’re looking for an easy and affordable way to get rid of your waste, contact Just Skips today!
Skip Bin Hire in Osborne Park & Innaloo – dispose of your waste the right way!
Just Skips offer a wide range of skip bins to suburbs in and around Perth including the City of Stirling. Given recent changes to waste management, if you are currently working or living in the City of Stirling, you or your business can be penalised up to $125,000 for leaving rubbish on your verge outside of collection dates or “littering”. Do the right thing by the council and the environment and speak to the team at Just Skips about our skip bin hire in Osborne Park and Innaloo.
City of Stirling Skip Bins
We hire and collect a range of skip bins to Innaloo, Osborne Park and the City of Stirling including:
- Mount Lawley
- North Beach
- Osborne Park
- Tuart Hill
- Watermans Bay
- Wembley Downs
Why Just Skips?
Not only are our team at Just Skips reliable, efficient and friendly, but we understand waste removal. We understand that projects can take longer than expected and that sometimes you will have more waste than anticipated. This is why we offer all of our clients the opportunity to upgrade their bin size or extend their skip bin hire period if needed.
- General waste – general rubbish, paper, plastic
- Household waste – cardboard, furniture
- Construction waste – aluminum, asphalt/bitumen, bricks, concrete, fences, roof tiles, rubble, scrap metal, timber
- Garden waste – bales, compost, mulches, soil, trees
Skip Bin Sizes
We have the following skip bin sizes available for residential and commercial sites across the entire Perth Metro area:
● 2m3: This smaller skip is suitable for small cleanups such as minor home renovations or yard work. The capacity is equivalent to two standard box trailers.
● 3m3: This skip bin size is capable of holding approximately three trailer loads and is ideal for general waste from worksites.
● 4m3: Capable of holding four trailer loads, this skip bin size is better suited for larger types of cleanups such as for commercial projects.
● 6m3: Need to remove more rubbish? Then we recommend getting a larger size. This one is able to hold approximately six trailer loads.
● 10m3: This is the largest skip bin size we have available and is ideal for larger scale cleanups on commercial or industrial sites.
To book one of our skip bins in Innaloo or for skip bin hire in Osborne Park contact us today.
Suburb not listed? Don’t worry!
If you’re located outside of the City of Stirling, do not worry – we can still bring a bin to you. We service suburbs both north, south, east and west so if you or your business are in need of an affordable skip bin in Perth, please contact us today. Alternatively, to order your next skip bin, use our easy online form. To view our full list of suburbs, click here.
Call Us on (08) 9295 6677 or Request a Quote Online
Call us on 08 9295 6677 or use our submit a quote request online using the form below – we get back to most online enquiries in 1 business day or less.