Skip Bin Hire & Rubbish Removal Made Easy
We’re specialists in skip bins and rubbish removal and service the entire Perth metro area, both residential AND commercial.
With 5 bin sizes to choose from, we have the right one to suit your budget and specific requirements.
Which rubbish bin is right for you?
There are a lot of businesses, tradespeople, and families who need a rubbish bin to hire in Perth for their projects. Just Skips understand that each situation is diverse and that all of our client’s need rubbish bins for different reasons. To be able to find out the best bin that suits your job, use our outline as a guide:
2m3 – this skip is equivalent to 8 standard sized rubbish bins. It’s the perfect size for small gardening projects and general house and land clean-ups.
3m3 – equivalent to 13 standard bins and provides a slightly larger capacity for house clean-ups and gardening.
4m3 – this bin fits the capacity of 16 bins and holds enough space for small-scale renovations, DIY jobs, and larger gardening projects.
6m3 – holds 24 standard bins. This size bin can assist you with medium sized projects such as renovations and commercial jobs.
10m3 – this is our largest skip bin available to hire and it can hold an equivalent of 40 standard rubbish bins. If you are in need of a bin that can hold the load from large commercial construction projects to entire home renovations.
Learn more about our bin size guide.
Why Choose Us….
- More than ten years’ experience in providing skip bin hire across the Perth metro area.
- We Care! We make sure we do our job with ease. We protect the environment, our customers and our rubbish bin handlers without excuses!
- We provide fast, free quotes. No gimmicks. No fuss. Obligation FREE quote guaranteed.
- We are transparent and straightforward. We see to it that customers know what our bins can handle and what it can’t.
- We value your time, money and effort – before accepting any skip bin hire job; we see to it that customers are clear with all the dealings involve in our implementation.
- We offer alternative solutions that work with our clients’ needs and preferences. We provide suggestions and advice if needed without asking for additional charges.
- Our just skip bin hire services are cost-effective, reliable, prompt and flexible to all our customers.
We Care About the Environment
To protect both the environment and our rubbish bin handlers, we have put together a list of items to be used as a guide for your rubbish disposal in our bins.
What you CAN put in our bins:
- General waste
- Household waste
- Construction waste
- Garden waste
What you CAN’T put in our skips:
- Hazardous chemicals
If you need any of these hazardous items removed or are unsure let us know and we’ll be happy to help.
We Offer Cost Effective Rubbish Clean Up Solutions for You
Our skip hire service saves you time and energy. Just let us know where to drop off the skip bin and the size you need, and we will handle the rest. We can remove all types of waste materials, have it delivered directly to a disposal site and ensured that all waste would be recycled where possible to help the environment.
Not sure which size skip bin you need?
We value our customers time, and we fully understand that estimating the right size is not always easy, which is why we recommend getting one size larger when you hire a bin. This is much more cost effective as opposed to ordering a second skip bin to be delivered if you find that the first one is too small.
Our skip bins are for general waste only and cannot be used for asbestos, hazardous chemicals, tyres or food.
For asbestos removal we recommend you contact us directly as this must be done separately. Please note that extra charges will be incurred.