Just Skips offer cheap skip bin hire in Perth. Make sure you know the facts before you decide to hire a skip bin from anywhere else except Just Skips.
Our team have put together a list of some of the most frequently asked questions that you should know about cheap skip hire and rubbish removal in Perth. For all other queries, please feel free to contact our friendly team today.
- How much does a skip bin cost?
- What size bin do I need?
- How high can I fill my skip?
- Where Can I have the skip located?
- What Can I Put in the Skip?
- I have some asbestos, can I put that in the skip?
- I have items that are not permitted in the skip, how do I get rid of them?
- I am not finished and my pickup day is tomorrow?
- How do I order a skip bin?
Just Skips offer one of the cheapest skip hire services in Perth. The total cost to hire a skip bin from Just Skips will depend on 3 main factors:
- Size of skip bin – our skip bins are available in a wide range of sizes, from mini 2m3 and 3m3 skip bins, to 4m3, 6m3 and 10m3 bins. You will generally find most skip bin hire companies in Perth will charge per size requirements – the larger the bin, the higher the cost to hire.
- Period of hire – our mini skips (2m3 and 3m3) are available to hire for a maximum of 3 days. Our larger skips can be hired for up to 5 days. We understand that you may require a skip bin for an extended hire period. This easily be arranged by contacting one of our friendly staff.
- Type of waste – hazardous waste, such as asbestos, requires careful disposal and will generally cost more to remove safely. If you are unsure of what can and can’t go into our skip bins, please click here to view our waste removal guide.
The size of skip bin you will require will greatly depend on how much rubbish you expect to be producing. Our cheap skip bins come in a wide range of sizes, with the largest holding at most 10m3 of waste – this is equivalent to 40 standard sized wheelie bins! On the other hand, our smallest 2m3 skip bin, although typically ‘small’, can take up to 8 wheelie bins of rubbish and is the perfect size to hold waste from a DIY garden project, household spring clean or bathroom renovation. To ensure that your skip bin is the right size for your job, we strongly recommend hiring one size bigger. To view our wide range of bin sizes, click here.
For the safety of yourself, the community and our bin collectors, please refrain from over-filling your bin. Over-filling can result in excess waste being littered on the road, into gardens and obstructing those around you. Not only can littering result in council fines of up to $125,000, but incorrect waste disposal also poses a huge threat to the environment. If you find that you need more room in your skip bin, call our team today. We can arrange to upgrade your bin to a larger, more appropriate size.
Providing there is room for the truck, we will put the skip wherever you like. However, beware of where you put it, as if any damage is caused by the weight of the truck or skip, it is your responsibility.
Our cheap skip bins take mixed waste. Which means you can put anything in except ASBESTOS, CHEMICALS, FOOD AND CAR TYRES.
No. Asbestos is a hazardous material. It has to be disposed of separately.
DO NOT PUT ASBESTOS in a skip with other items
We can help you with the disposal of Asbestos which must be done seperatley.
We can help you with the disposal of these items, but there is extra charges involve.
If you ring and let us know, we can arrange for the skip bin to be left longer. Do not leave it until we are picking up the skip as there will be an extra charge of $50 for us to come back again.